At the top of the new year, a new season of EdTech trade shows is about to begin, starting with Bett 2019 from January 23–26 in London. Bett is the first industry show of the year and will showcase 850 leading EdTech companies and over 100 startups, all focused on transforming education with technology.
The conference will bring together nearly 35,000 educators, offering many opportunities for networking and collaboration with colleagues. Between the countless options for professional development and the exciting things to do in the city, here’s what you won’t want to miss at Bett 2019:
- Experience the Education Show—an exhibit showcasing EdTech solutions focused on school efficiency, moving to co-locate alongside Bett for the first time at the ExCel on January 24–25.
- Celebrate the creativity and innovation of the best educational technology solutions currently available during the 2019 Bett Awards.
- Enjoy a delicious meal and free Wi-Fi while looking out onto the marina at Eeshi’s Kitchen, a bar and restaurant with stunning views of the Royal Victoria Docks.
- Learn about iDEA, a program that offers free online resources for developing digital skills, and the new partnership with Bett supporting teachers with lesson planning and enrichment activities.
- Collaborate with other educators at one of Bett’s Peer-to-Peer Connect sessions, created to bring together educators from all over the world to share ideas and best practices.
- Experience the classic London cable car ride at the Emirates Air Line cable cars—they offer special rates for anyone attending events at ExCel London!
- Discover the Escape Room, a new immersive experience for 2019 that offers a chance to work with other educators to solve problems and puzzles while interacting hands-on with classroom solutions and new products.
- Get a well-rounded show experience with Bett Lates, a new series of after-hours sessions that will bring in influential EdTech leaders for seminars each evening after the main conference.
Between the main conference and the Education Show, Bett 2019 will be an enriching experience you won’t want to miss. Educators from over 130 countries will come together to network, collaborate, and learn about the latest and greatest products currently available in the EdTech market. Make sure to visit Boxlight at stand C79 to discover all of the interactive classroom solutions we have to offer!