With the 2019 winter trade show season in full swing, it’s time to get ready for another great year at the TCEA Convention and Exposition. Held from February 4–8, the convention will be in San Antonio, Texas this year—an exciting location change from past years in Austin.
This convention is the place for administrators, teachers, and tech specialists to network, collaborate, and discover new technologies to bring to their classrooms nationwide. With over 1,000 informative sessions and 450 companies exhibiting at the conference, TCEA offers a comprehensive look at the latest and greatest ideas and products in the EdTech industry.
With that in mind, here’s what you have to look forward to at TCEA 2019:
- Attending an inspiring opening keynote from Mae Jemison, the first woman of color in the world to travel into space. Jemison is now a powerful advocate for STEM education and technology.
- Visiting one of San Antonio’s greatest historic gems and Texas’ most visited landmark, the Alamo.
- Collaborating with other educators in TCEA’s solution circles, a series of roundtable discussions, each focused on a particular topic.
- Exploring the shops, restaurants, bars, and theaters along the world-famous San Antonio River Walk, which is easily accessible from the convention center.
- Engaging with themed presentations during TCEA’s poster sessions, a series of casual, come-and-go presentations that offer a laid-back atmosphere to discuss topics at length with presenters and small groups.
- Watching the powerful closing keynote from Alison Levine, an established leader and educator who has served as team captain of the American Women’s Everest Expedition, scaled the Seven Summits, and taught part-time at West Point.
- Satisfying everyone’s food cravings at Pearl, a unique mixed-use space with shops and restaurants serving almost every cuisine you can imagine.
- Discovering new products and experiencing them firsthand at the TCEA Expo, featuring over 450 companies exhibiting their latest products and services.
- Enriching your professional development by choosing from over 1,000 sessions and workshops tailored to fit your learning preferences.
- Unlocking the full potential of your personal devices through BYOD workshops, available to all attendees.
With countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and make connections, along with the chance to explore a new city, TCEA 2019 will be an experience you won’t soon forget. As always, make sure to visit Boxlight at booth 1865 to discover our never-before-seen technology product offerings launching at TCEA. And don’t miss our best-in-class collaborative learning solutions that have transformed classrooms and brought the power of interactive learning to millions of teachers and students around the world!
Click here to get all the details on what we will be demoing at the Boxlight booth and schedule some time to chat with one of our education specialists.