Looking for informative online sessions covering educational technology, but need something that works with your busy schedule? We’ve got you covered! Our informative webinars focus on the effective use of interactive teaching technologies and content from Boxlight. Each session is recorded so that we can make it available to those who missed it or want to hear it again.
Fall 2018 Series Now Available
Earlier this fall, experts and leaders in the field of education and technology shared their insights into creating successful learning environments during three 45-minute webinars. All of our presenters work in schools every day and are making an impact, and they offered plenty of valuable advice during these sessions. This series included:
- Atlanta Public Schools Secrets to Success | The Odd Couple: In this webinar, Aleigha Henderson-Rosser (Executive Director, Instructional Technology) and Femi Aina (Executive Director of Information Technology) from Atlanta Public Schools outline their process for procuring LED panels and share examples of how to engage students in 21st century learning.
- Redesigning Learning Spaces: Gregory Haulk (Superintendent of Huntington Beach City School District) and Kevin Mulligan (President of OnPoint Innovative Learning Environments) share best practices from their district modernization project, which redesigned classrooms and implemented technology to achieve collaborative learning strategies that support 21st century skills.
- Have Science. Will Travel. STEM on the Move: The key to students’ success with STEM education is not only to learn, but to also understand how these areas apply to the world around them. Listen as high school Assistant Principal Travis Rink discusses using the Labdisc portable STEM lab for inquiry-based learning on the go.
Missed a session? No problem! You can catch up on all three on our on-demand webinars page.
Even More Tech Tips
Want to further your learning? We have even more webinars covering everything from mobile learning to educational funding. Here are some great options to keep you informed:
- Why You Should Fall in Love With Your Classroom Mobile Devices: Do you know just how powerful mobile devices can be to engage students in the classroom? This webinar provides tips and suggestions for using the collaboration, assessment, and teacher control features of the MimioMobile™ app.
- How to Get the Funding You Need for the Technology You Want: Listen as education and technology expert Dr. Jenny House discusses the federal, state, and private funds that are available to help you obtain the technology you want for your classroom.
- Getting More From Your Lesson With Mimio: During this webinar, expert instructors will show you how to enhance your lessons with Mimio technology and offer instructional design tips so your students can get the most out of your lessons. After all, effective lesson design encourages student engagement, interactivity, and collaboration.
Just like the live sessions, the webinar recordings are free and available for you at any time. Plus, you can earn CEU credits for watching them, helping further your professional development. This is just a taste of what we have to offer—check out our complete collection of webinars today and keep the learning going!