Another one of the industry’s biggest events of the year, the Texas Computer Education Association (TCEA) Convention & Exposition, is coming up in just a couple of weeks on February 3–7. With thousands of educators, EdTech leaders, and technology enthusiasts slated to attend, you won’t want to miss TCEA 2020. Being held in Austin, Texas, this year’s conference and expo will offer dozens of opportunities for both professional development and pleasure.
Whether you’re looking to network with some of EdTech’s greatest innovators, discover this year’s best EdTech trends, or gain professional development at the conference, TCEA 2020 will be a valuable opportunity for all who attend.
Here are seven things you won’t want to miss at TCEA 2020:
- 1,000+ expert-led sessions in a variety of formats, from panel presentations and featured speakers to interactive learning playgrounds and solution circles.
- Catching a concert in the “Live Music Capital of the World” at one of Austin’s best live music venues.
- An incredible variety of curated session “strands” to pick from to create the perfect conference experience for your professional development goals, whether you’re a CTO, library media specialist, teacher, tech support, and more.
- Exploring and taking pictures by some of Austin’s coolest murals, from the iconic “i love you so much.” at Jo’s Coffee to “Greetings From Austin” at South First.
- An opening keynote from Sekou Andrews, a poet and award-winning presenter who received a 2020 Grammy nomination for Best Spoken Word Album.
- Discovering over 450 EdTech products and resources in the TCEA expo hall, including product demos from Boxlight at booth #617.
- Getting some fresh air and watching the sunset at Mount Bonnell, Austin’s highest point, after sitting through a full day of sessions and indoor expo hall exploration.
What are you looking forward to the most at TCEA 2020? Let us know in the comments below!
With all of the great opportunities to be had at TCEA 2020, it’s a conference you won’t want to miss! We hope to see you at Boxlight booth #617 in the expo hall, where we’ll have product demos and info about new offerings from Boxlight.