Summer break is flying by and school will be starting again before you know it! Teachers have enough to think about without worrying about spending too much on supplies for the new year. Before you restock your classroom (or your wardrobe!), check out these fantastic deals for teachers:
- Amazon: From pencils and markers to folders and stickers, Amazon has it all—and at great prices. Plus, Prime members can enjoy free 2-day shipping, meaning you’ll get your supplies quickly without paying extra for expedited shipping. Be sure to also check out their featured deals on education supplies!
- Apple: In the market for a new Mac? Apple offers special education pricing on a variety of items, including up to $200 off qualifying Mac products and 20% savings on AppleCare.
- Banana Republic: This time of the year isn’t just about school supplies—you deserve something new, too. Banana Republic offers 15% off in-store purchases for teachers, so go ahead and treat yourself!
- Barnes & Noble: Looking to add to your classroom book collection? With the B&N Educators program, teachers can save 20% off the publisher’s list price on all classroom purchases. Plus, you’ll get 25% off during Educator Appreciation Days.
- Discount School Supply: The prices at Discount School Supply are already amazing, but they top themselves with their 110% low price guarantee, matching competitors’ prices and refunding you if you find your items for less elsewhere. Need activity inspiration for your classroom? Check out their fun craft idea page!
- Dollar Tree: Supply budgets can be incredibly tight, making it difficult for teachers to stock up on the necessities. Luckily, Dollar Tree offers an array of great supplies for just $1, including classroom decorations, activity books, and incentive rewards.
- GM: In need of new wheels to get to and from your school this year? The GM Educator Discount offers special pricing on new eligible vehicles for current public school, private school, college, and university employees.
- LOFT: With the LOFT Loves Teachers program, educators can go back to school in style for less. They offer special discounts, sweepstakes, grants, and even seasonal guides just for teachers.
- Michaels: Crafty teachers already know about the great prices on fun classroom decorations and activity supplies at Michaels, but did you know they also offer a discount to educators? Simply show your valid educator ID to get 15% off your entire purchase—including sale items!
- Office Depot: With a wide range of school supplies available for all grade levels, you’re sure to find what you need here. Be sure to check out their free rewards program for 2% back in rewards, members-only savings, dedicated support, plus exclusive perks for VIP members.
- Phone providers: Did you know that you may be eligible for special educator discounts on your cell phone plan or device? AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon all offer savings programs for teachers—check each individual provider for terms and eligibility.
- Staples: The Staples Back to School Center has everything you need for your classroom, from notebooks and pencils to binders and glue. And with their Staples Rewards program, you can earn special savings and perks on supplies all year long.
- The Container Store: Classroom organization is key—that’s where The Container Store comes in handy! Keep your room in check all year long for less with the Organized Teacher Discount Program, which offers special discounts to educators.
- TOMS Shoes: Teachers spend a lot of time on their feet, so why not be comfortable? TOMS Shoes offers an array of comfy shoe options to choose from with 10% off for teachers. And since every pair purchased is matched with a new pair for a child in need, you can feel good about treating yourself to some new footwear.
- Walmart: With everyday low prices on classroom staples such as pencils (you can never have too many!), paper towels (students can get messy!), and storage supplies (to help you stay organized!), Walmart is truly a one-stop shop. They even have supply lists by school and grade, taking the guesswork out of what you may or may not need for the upcoming year.
Educators are already stretched thin and we know every little bit helps, so we hope these deals come in handy as you stock up for the new year. Looking for additional teaching tips all year long? Be sure to subscribe to the Educator blog today, where you’ll find the latest education trends, EdTech innovations, and classroom funding tips.
Plus, you can take advantage of free lessons, activities, and resources all year long on our online educator community, MimioConnect. Check it out today!