Teacher Appreciation Week is here and companies across the country are showing the love! We know how busy teachers are, so we’ve rounded up the best teacher deals and freebies so that you can take full advantage. Whether you want to treat yourself or stock up on supplies, we’ve got you covered!
- Banana Republic: You work hard and deserve some new additions to your wardrobe. Banana Republic offers 15% off in-store purchases for teachers, so go ahead and treat yourself!
- Hanes: Members of the education community—including retirees—can save 10% with Hanes brands. Save on all the essentials, from socks and tees to intimates and athletic apparel, as well as plus size options.
- LOFT: In case you haven’t heard, LOFT loves teachers! In fact, they offer exclusive perks just for educators, including special discounts, sweepstakes, grants, and even seasonal guides.
- TOMS Shoes: Teachers spend a lot of time on their feet, so why not be comfortable? TOMS Shoes offers an array of comfy shoe options with 10% off for teachers. And since every pair purchased is matched with a new pair for a child in need, you can feel good about treating yourself to some new footwear.
- Applebee’s: All month long, you can take advantage of the $1 margarita deal at Applebee’s. Grab your fellow teachers, head to your local Applebee’s, and cheers to another year of molding young minds. (This isn’t a teacher-only exclusive, but it’s definitely worth mentioning!)
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Get your caffeine fix! Teachers with a valid school ID can grab a free medium coffee with any purchase this week. And if you place a group order of $75 or more, you can get $10 off with code TENOFF75.
- Chipotle: From 3:00pm until close on Tuesday, May 7, teachers with valid IDs can take advantage of Chipotle’s BOGO deal. Grab a fellow teacher and enjoy dinner for two with their buy-one-get-one entree offer. Yum!
- Cicis Pizza: Here’s an offer that’ll make you hungry: Teachers can enjoy a free unlimited buffet at Cicis on Tuesday, May 7. You must bring a valid ID to take advantage of this delicious deal.
- A.C. Moore: From art supplies and seasonal décor to toys and party supplies, you can find just about everything at A.C. Moore. Just bring proof of your employment to enjoy 15% off your entire purchase of both sale and regular price items.
- Barnes & Noble: Looking to add to your classroom book collection? With the B&N Educators program, teachers can save 20% off the publisher’s list price on all classroom purchases. Plus, you’ll get 25% off during Educator Appreciation Days.
- Half Price Books: You can find a wide variety of both educational materials and children’s books at great prices at HPB. And with their Educator Discount Card, you’ll save 10% all year round.
- Michaels: Crafty teachers already know about the great prices on fun classroom decorations and activity supplies at Michaels, but did you know they also offer a discount to educators? Simply show your valid educator ID to get 20% off your entire purchase from May 5 through May 11, and 15% off the rest of the year.
- Adobe: If you’re looking to get creative in the classroom, Adobe’s offer is one you won’t want to miss! Teachers can save over 60% on Creative Cloud, which features over 20 apps such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more.
- Apple: In the market for a new Mac? Apple offers special education pricing on a variety of items, including all Mac models, iPads, and AppleCare.
- Lenovo: If you’re more of a PC person, be sure to check out Lenovo. Teachers and administrators can save 15% on Lenovo’s budget-friendly IdeaPad models and 20% on durable ThinkPad models.
- Phone providers: Did you know that you may be eligible for special educator discounts on your cell phone plan or device? AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon all offer savings programs for teachers—check each individual provider for terms and eligibility.
Which offers are you most looking forward to taking advantage of? Let us know in the comments below! And be sure to stay tuned to our Educator blog all week long as teachers share their stories about what teaching has taught them. Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!