Recently, Larry Jacobs from Equity and Access (ace-ed.org) had a chat with Mario DiAntonio, Sales Director for Strategic Partnerships for Samsung Electronics America. The discussion centered on how display technology has helped educators boost interactive learning and student engagement, even within a hybrid learning environment.
As we see more schools having to switch to remote or hybrid learning, companies are working to provide educators with tech tools that are simple-to-use and easy-to-implement. Samsung has been very responsive to educator needs, providing not only state-of-the-art interactive displays and digital signage, but bundling them with the MimioConnect® blended learning platform from Boxlight.
Hear more of what Mario had to say about Samsung and hybrid learning: Display Technology & The Hybrid Learning Environment.
- "We align with partnerships where we can develop a co-prosperous relationship ..."
- “Today you’ll see the majority of my focus in our business is directed towards education. We’ve got several different initiatives to really impact education in a positive way.”
- "From an educator's needs perspective, and really getting the lesson plans and the professional development that educators need, that's where we lean on this new partnership that we have with Boxlight."
- "Boxlight has a product called MimioConnect which essentially takes all of the software that an educator would need in order to create, deliver, measure ... and also report all the classroom activities — takes all of that and puts it in the cloud and it lives there on our display. So, it's an all-in-one-unit.”
- “With this partnership with Boxlight …it was serendipitous that we found a company that has such a heart for education and they really understand the language of the educator.”
A Samsung and MimioConnect bundle will provide teachers with innovative and quality tools to engage students in any teaching environment. To learn more about the Samsung Classroom bundle, go to mimio.boxlight.com/samsung-interactive-touch-display-classroom-bundle.