We're going to Texas! Boxlight is excited to be part of TCEA 2024 in Austin. Get ready for an immersive experience as we showcase our award-winning solutions designed to innovate teaching and learning.
What are some of the solutions that we’ll be showcasing?
- Both of our EDLA-certified interactive displays – MimioPro G (Mimio by Boxlight) and IMPACT Lux (Clevertouch by Boxlight). Explore user-friendly features and tools that will elevate teaching and learning in the modern classroom.
- Our award-winning Robo 3D printers (MimioSTEM by Boxlight) that are built for education – safe, smart, and simple. Our 3D printers also come with access to MyStemKits.com for 3D-printable K-12 STEAM curriculum.
- The Juno audio tower (FrontRow by Boxlight) fills the classroom with crisp, clear sound to help all in the classroom hear instruction and discussions. With innovative technology that produces an “arc of sound”, students can focus on lessons without strain.
- ATTENTION! Boxlight’s award-winning solution for audio-visual communication across campus, for bells, paging, intercom, and alerts.
- The new MyFrontRow app, enabling teachers to effortlessly control their FrontRow audio system and LessonCams from Mimio and Clevertouch interactive displays, supporting enterprise class remote rollout across a district.
Of course, our team of ed tech professionals will be on hand to help attendees explore our solutions and answer questions. What’s even more exciting is that those who attend a demonstration of our solutions will be entered into a drawing* for the Robo E3 3D printer or the IMPACT Lux and Juno, so make sure to drop by booth 1917 and meet us!
To register for TCEA 2024, click here.
Can’t make it to Austin this year? Explore our solutions and request a demo at your site. Go to www.boxlight.com.