With the increase of education technology implementation comes the demand for information and resources on how to best use ed tech for instruction. The Mimio Educator blog aims to provide content that benefits educators in any learning environment. This year, our blog topics ranged from engaging STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) lesson experiences to ideas for increasing student collaboration during instruction. Our most-read Mimio Educator blogs include resources like videos, sample lessons, and ideas that educators can apply right away.
Mimio Educator Top 10 of 20221. Screen Mirroring to Innovate Teaching and Learning
2. STEM Lesson: Comparing Plant and Animal Cells
3. Get the Most Out of Your Summer Install – MimioPro 4
4. Advantages of Interactive Displays for Education
5. Mindfulness in the Classroom
6. Sound Equity in the Modern Classroom
7. 4 Ideas to Increase Collaboration Using an Interactive Display
8. 10 STEM Activities to Make Learning Fun!
9. The Professional Development & Ed Tech Vision for Las Cruces Public Schools
10. Creating a Makerspace – Tips to Get Started
Don’t miss future education blogs by subscribing to Mimio Educator today! Click here to subscribe.
Is there a specific education-related topic you’d like to learn more about? Comment with blog ideas and requests.